1.24.2008

the wedding

so, we absolutely loved our photographer, brody. he was so creative and artistic and we had so much fun shooting with him several times throughout the last few months. these are just some of my favs from the wedding day: 



      


 

7 comments:

ProsumeThis said...

Really nice pics; congrats and keep blogging.

Anna Elizabeth said...

um I LOVE YOU! these pictures are so gorgeous!! Seriously! Love it! I want more. haha. and im just lovin the fact that you have a blog right now. its soo in. :). I missed you at work tonight!
Anna*

Rachel Sharp said...

Heather you are the prettiest bride I have ever seen!!! I love the pictures and I'm so glad we are blog friends now!

kelsey and murray said...

Heather! You look beautiful! How is married life?

Laurel said...

I love your pictures!!! And may I say "welcome" to the blogging world. We're so glad you're here! :)

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

Hey I found your blog on Kelsey's and I am glad you have one. You should get into it its lots of fun. Your pictures look amazing!!!

Ben and Raquel said...

where'd you get your dress??? its beautiful...i'm looking for one in that same kind of style!