
We are so proud of Rikky Logan! This is his junior year of high school and once again he made it to the Texas State Championship Swim Meet! Rikky dropped his time 1.5 seconds from last year's State Meet in his 100 breast stroke and led his team in his 200 freestyle relay in regionals. Out of the 21 swimmers who made it to Regionals from New Braunfels and Canyon, he was the only one who made it to the State Championship! Looks like a full year of hard work and countless hours of practice has paid off...good job, Rikky, and good luck in 2 weeks at State! We love you!
...and yes, i AM bragging... :)
2 comments:
yay. i found your blog! i was so sad to miss your reception. keep in touch!
themileses.blogspot.com
alli shiozawa miles
Hip Hip Hooray! I am so glad that I finally found you! Now it will be much easier to keep in touch! The pics are great! We too are so excited for Rikki! I am going to have to get another shirt made for Brooklyn and Jack this week! We will be there and hopefully get in on tape so I can load it!
Post a Comment