2.28.2010

family update

Mom and Dad made a trip out to Europe a few months back to visit all of our family in Holland [what a good looking group, huh?]. Look how much fun Dad had going back to his beloved homeland!

It's seriously awesome being back in TX. Bryce and I have had so much fun hanging out with Jeremy, Janielle, and Camberley that we decided to buy a house right down the street from them! Camberley will be 2 yrs old very soon, and she has become my toddler BFF. Her current obsessions: One Republic and Ke$ha. Gosh, I love this girl.

[picture courtesy of my very talented cousin: Jackie - Blue Sunshine Photography]

Justin and Kamarie will be married in April. MY TWIN BROTHER IS GETTING MARRIED. So weird. But we think Kamarie is the coolest girl ever so needless to say, we're excited about it.


This is Rikky's freshman yr of college. He never sleeps, parties all day and night, and does homework too. I miss him. He leaves June 30th to serve in the Brasil Maceio mission.


And Bryce and me? What have we been up to? Oh you know. We will be closing on our very first home tomorrow!

1 comment:

Sam said...

I'm so excited for you!! I can't wait to actually stay in the house sometime. ;) Miss you.