3.05.2009

ridiculous bachelor finale


It's already been 3 days since the Bachelor finale and I'm STILL fuming about it. I've wasted all these monday nights for this? I just don't understand. Even MY heart is broken.


This girl.....

  .... is amazing...


    This guy....

jason-mesnick-the-bachelor.jpg


... not so much...


As much as I liked Jason, I just don't support anyone publicly humiliating another person like that. I'm sure he's a great guy and all, but right now he's just a dirtbag to me. (Yes, I am biased because she was my favorite from the very beginning, but honestly.) Anyone else agree?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I completely agree!!! I want to stop watching The Bachelor and The Bachelorette now because of it. I can't believe he went back to Molly and on public television!!! Melissa was by far the wrong choice. But you have to wonder...was Melissa a really needy girl or something? Why is she always the dumpee?

Heather & Bryce said...

oh my gosh, i love you brother! i love that you are so into it! I wondered that too, if she was just needy or what? It's a shame he chose wrong, because Melissa is sooo cute. By the way, did you hear that melissa is on the new Dancing with the Stars?!?! I think she starts this week (she's taking someone else's spot on the show). I've never watched dancing with the stars, but I'll probably start watching it now!! :)

Nelee said...

ha ha ha. It was Nelee. You still have an awesome brother though. I meant that Molly was by far the better choice.

Nelee

Melissa said...

Hey this is Mike...I felt the same way as you did until i heard that Melissa knew all about it before the show and Jason had already broke up with her before that night. It sounds like the producers wanted to hype it all up and make it a big deal and they shouldn't have. I think that Molly was a better choice in the first place, but didn't like how in the same show Jason broke the news to America and then was kissing Molly 5 minutes later. (it makes since why he was kissing Molly if he had already broke up with Melissa before that night)

Heather & Bryce said...

haha nelee!! that's too funny, i knew jeremy was way into it, but i didn't think he had THAT much to say about it :) but i totally agree with you.

And Mike, the producers DID want a big hype! Can you believe that? I heard that supposedly it was in his contract too to do that, but i dont know how much of all that is true...crazy! If he made that choice, I sure hope it works out with Molly, then, I guess haha.

Melissa said...

heather... i think melissa looks somewhat like you, in the picture you posted. but im like you.... i LOVED melissa from the very beginning. i thought she was real, and easy going. i thought the whole thing was lame! I have always liked jason, thinking that he was such a geunine guy- but if he did the cruel thing for money on tv than to me it shows somewhat of his character. like mike said- melissa knew about it- to an extent... but to "offically" break up w/ her and say that he still was in love w/ molly was mean and shouldnt have been on tv.... mike and i couldnt believe that literally 5 minutes after molly comes out they start kissing- right after the offical break up from melissa. i thought that was a little shallow. i like molly too... i was always cheering on for melissa, but either way i would have been happy. so am i way crazy... but molly also reminded me of Nelee- i say that because she has big, beautiful eyes like Nelee- and she "talks" with them- if that makes sense. I didnt know Melissa will be on the DWTS- i will have to now watch it, never have- but now i will! when is it on?