I was so excited this last week when Heather called me at work and said that she had a surprise for me: she had bought me the driver that I have been drooling over. I of course did not believe her and I made her send me a picture with her phone so I could see that she was not lying to me. I was at work and could not wait to get home to see it. I can't believe she bought me a new driver out of the blue. She is so amazing! I also got new golf club irons for Christmas from Heather and I have been waiting all winter to use them.
I finally got a chance last week and I did not even care that it was only 50 degrees outside (and the wind made it a little colder). I went golfing at Old Mill with my brothers and Dad and with my little sister Brenna. Brenna loved golfing and she loved reminding everyone that they needed to be quiet when people were hitting their drives.
A funny story that happened when we were golfing was that my brothers are each other's biggest critics. They are the most competitive people I know. Blake hit his tee shot directly into a big net protecting the cars on the freeway.(It was a horrible shot). Adam told Blake that he was the worst golfer and that his shot was the worst shot ever. Adam also told Blake that only he could make a shot that horrible. Adam then hit his tee shot in the exact same spot that Blake did. They are definitely twins.
My new clubs were amazing and I could not hit a bad shot with them! Thank you Heather for my new clubs, you're the best! By the way, I did beat both my brothers and my Dad :)
No comments:
Post a Comment