5.10.2009

our new addition

This is Tigerlily, the new addition to our little family! She weighs 2 lbs right now and is 11.5 weeks old, yes very tiny, but she sure does have a BIG personality. She especially has a soft spot in her heart for Bryce, and he for her. She is a very quirky dog and does the most hilarious things (we will try to upload some video of her soon), but here are a few pictures of her for now :)








8 comments:

kelsey and murray said...

oh my heck! SHE IS DARLING!!!! I wish I could see her in real life! I hope you are loving Texas and your new baby!!

Kelly and Jill Burk said...

Ditto what Kels said! She is so cute Heather and I am so glad you guys got her. And good to hear that you guys made it to Texas alright, probably still trying to get settled in.

Laurel said...

Okay, I'm not a pet person... but she is ADORABLE!!! Seriously. Congrats!

Chelsy said...

haha...you got your dog! Congrats! We miss you here, but I'm sure you are LOVING being back in Texas and closer to your family! :o)

Cheryl said...

Hi!!! Your new baby is ADORABLE!!!! She is SO CUTE!!!! I bet you are so happy. I also wish I could see her in real life. How is Texas? How are your new jobs? I really REALLY miss you A LOT!!! Please stay in touch. Give the new baby a kiss for me. Love you!!!

:)

Jennifer said...

SOOOO CUTE!! I LOVE HER! Snoop would love her too, they should be friends! :) Maybe we can get together Wednesday, we'll be gown in S.A. Want me to call you? is your number the same? email it to me! jborget at gmail.com

Kevin and Allison said...

She is SOOOOO cute! Dogs are the best!

Unknown said...

Your dog is so cute! I'm glad you finally got your dog. :)