Hello friends! Apparently it seems as though I've been enjoying my time in Texas so much that I no longer have time for blogging. Well, that is going to change! I am now a bloggerista :)
To catch ya'll up on what Bryce and I have been up to since we've been in Texas, here we go:
1. In May, I got to take my little brother's Prom pictures with his friends. Look how cute he is!

2. In June, I upgraded from this (on the left) to THIS (on the right)! Finally, I got my Mercedes :)

3. In July, we woke up to this-- (someone stole the wheels/tires off of Bryce's car during the night. Horrible people!)

4. In August, we took family pictures. Thanks Britni!

5. In September, I spent a whole lot of time with this girl. Teaching her how to walk runway in high heels...gotta learn sometime! :)

In September, I also took my dearest cousin and his beautiful bride's wedding pictures at the San Antonio temple.

6. In October, the foundation for the new house Bryce & I are building will be poured! I will post pictures soon :)
We miss you and love you all. Come visit us in Texas!
7 comments:
Glad to see you are back!!! I made my blog private too but I sent you an email to invite you! It was the one you had listed on FB!
Glad I was there for all of it!
What the GHETTO?!! So sad about Bryce's tires and wheels! As for the rest, what a happy happy update. You are going to love having such a hand in your home, too. I can't wait to see pictures! And speaking of pictures, I looove the ones you took. I think you either need a blog for photos, or you need to post more here. :)
you FINALLY got a mercedes after two years of marriage. geez bryce what took you so long!??? slacker.
great update. look forward to more!
Hi!!! How are you? I love your picture. I miss you so much. Please stay in touch. :)
So glad to see you are blogging again Heather. Loved reading about you and Bryce's adventures. Booo about his tires getting jacked. Congratulations on building your first home, it is so fun!
How fun!! You got a freaking Mercedes?! wow mama!! And is that why the tires were stolen from the other car? Drug deal go bad ;)
JK jk!! haha
Post a Comment