3.25.2008

a special thanks to rikky

I cannot wait any longer. I have to have a puppy. every day for the last three months I have reminded Bryce how much I deserve a puppy... (he's a hard one to convince). 

I specifically want one of these...


...or one of these....

Bryce says "wait for a few months...until we actually live in a place that allows puppies". I put the puppy idea in the back of my mind, trying so hard to be patient and realistic. I was doing so well. Then my little brother comes back from Paris this week so excited to tell me that YorkiPoos are the biggest accessory in France...all the women have them and boy, are they precious! Looks like the puppy fire in me has been refueled. Thanks Rikky. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute!!! I want one too. Okay, maybe I don't, I'm not a big dog person. It is a cute dog though.