3.04.2008

oh bruce!

Most of you are very well acquainted with my super cute hubby, Bryce. In saying that, I figured these pictures (courtesy of the twins) would be much appreciated by all. 


Although I'll most likely be murdered for this, I thought they were way too cute.

8 comments:

rocketmom said...

Oh! I love it! What a cutie pie! I love that Utah hasn't changed in all these years too!

Cheryl said...

Those pictures are priceless!!!! Such a cute little boy Bryce was. I hope you are feeling better. :)

Unknown said...

SO cute! Bryce looks just the same...Just a little bit taller.

Laurel said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE IT! Now I just want 3 little boys to dress up in sweaters and suspenders (on alternating Sundays, of course). So cute!

AlliSMiles said...

so dang cute! awww bryce

Rachel Sharp said...

Colorful sweater: $20
Children's Suspenders: $15
Seeing Bryce in both: Priceless

Love you two!!

Laurel said...

FYI, I tagged you on my blog. :)

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

All I can say is I love the sweaters