ok so i was tagged...here we go!
5 Things I have on my "To Do" list this week:
1. Finish packing. Tonight.
2. Pick up my new schedule at store #1 :)
3. Clean/move into new apartment in Seattle.
4. Pick up Oscar at airport.
5. Grocery shopping.
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Pickles, of course.
2. Fruit snacks.
3. Sour Punch Straws. Any flavor.
4. Pepperoncinis
5. The Sweet Tarts that come in the big box.
5 things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
1. Go shopping :)
2. Buy the G-Wagen i've been wanting forever.
3. Buy a house in Texas.
4. Invest.
5. Donate to charities.
5 places I've lived:
1. New Braunfels, TX
2. Provo, UT
3. Seattle, WA
4. nowhere else
5. i'm boring yes
5 jobs I've had:
1. Trophy Motors
2. Marble Slab Creamery
3. BYU Campus Visits
4. Nordstrom
5. Trophy Motors
5 things people may not know about me:
1. I'm really a very shy and awkward person. And I like it.
2. I hate hate hate cheesecake. I know it's a crime, don't remind me.
3. I'm a dancer. And it's probably my favorite thing to do. Ever.
4. I have the worst potty mouth. its bad i'm told, so i'm working on it.
5. I am very very sensitive to smells...just about anything makes me vomit, its true. and very gross.
5 favorite musicians/bands:
1. Weezer
2. Angels & Airwaves
3. Dave Matthews Band
4. Paul Simon
5. The Carpenters
And the people I tag are: Britni, Janielle, Stephani, Tanner, Courtney, and Chels :)
5 comments:
You guys are gone already? Have fun in Seattle! Will you be there the end of August? We're coming then so if you're still there, I'll come to store 1.
you would tag me!!!
I can't believe you left already (that's for the 'good-bye'...just kidding, I know it's a busy time!) When are you coming back?
I WANN KNOW HOW SETTLE IS GOING! BLOG SOON! ITS NOT LIKE YOU ARE BUSY OR ANYTHING! :)
Hi!!! How is Seattle? Just wanted you to know that you are missed. Have fun and take care. Stay in touch. :)
Heather loved your responses! How are you and Bryce? How is Seattle?
Post a Comment