5.14.2008

re-connecting with my internet life

After being in Texas (oh home sweet home) for almost a week, we headed out to Washington! Seattle is absolutely gorgeous. Our apartment turned out to be such a blessing considering we didn't get to come up here before the move to scope things out. Store 1 is incredible (along with all other shopping downtown :)). My new manager is such a doll, she's awesome. Bryce started work on Monday and well, although its a tad bit different than he thought it'd be, he's making lots of friends in the office, learning how to fix our stupid register problems, and loves seeing the 'corporate side of Nordstrom'. The only truly sucky part of Seattle is that the earliest they could install internet/cable in our apartment was TODAY. That is why my updates have just now started and are lacking any great pictures. So give me a day or two and I will really work on keeping ya'll posted. We miss and love ya'll tons and tons.

6 comments:

britni said...

oh..yeah! i was beginning to wonder. i am so glad things are going so well. i will keep you posted on the new babe today. steph is in labor right now actually. wish us luck!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you've finally updated! I miss you too.

Kelly and Jill Burk said...

Can't wait to see photos of Seattle. I know you guys will only be there for a short time, but make time to tour Seattle. Trust me and Kelly you will LOVE it.

AlliSMiles said...

wow. i didn't know you moved. congrats. so are you both planning long-time careers with nord's?

Laurel said...

I'm just glad you hadn't already forgotten about us. :) I'm also glad you're liking Seattle so far... You will LOVE it! Can't wait for more updates.

Jennifer said...

I miss you Heather!! And we didn't even get to go on a double date :(

Keep us posted on life!

Hey... what do you think of Austin? We could be moving there!