4.25.2008

GO JAZZ




Well I had to post something. This blog has my name on it too. Well it is that time again that starts a lot of contention in our home. I hate the Spurs and Heather hates the Jazz. We all know who is the better team is though. (The JAZZ) I am sad that we will be in Seattle for the finals because I really wanted to go to a Jazz finals game. Yes Jazz will make it to the finals. I am sure that Heather will delete this posts as soon as she sees it, but GO JAZZ.

6 comments:

jenna said...

AGREED BRYCE!!! how bout them jazz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tay said...

Ok Bryce, I can tolerate the Jazz. So, it's ok that you are cheering for them. They're better than the Spurs, but not quite as good as the Suns! :) If the Suns can't win then I hope the Jazz take it! Let's leave the Spurs out of it! :)

Chelsy said...

I don't hate the Jazz...as bad as the Lakers! haha. Really, I just don't care about the Jazz either way.I fell asleep in the last few minutes of game 3 if that tells you anything! :o)

GO KINGS!!!...oh wait...nevermind!

britni said...

Okay Heather I didn't know you married such an a huge Jazz fan. Was this not an important question to ask before you got married!? Just kidding....kind of :) GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SSSSPURSSS GOOOOOO! Oh, actually the game is on right now...dang look at that score:) Sorry Jazz and Suns fans, but honestly we have such a great athletic team and honorable men too! I love the tension on this blog right now! Get 'em Spurs! Can't wait to watch a game with ya next week Bryce! :) lol

Unknown said...

I was so sad I missed you guys!!!!!!! Good luck in Seattle.

Dentist in Training said...

Haha! I can't not acknowledge Bryce's courage in this comment!! Way to sacrifice yourself for the team!!!