6.01.2008

seattle washington & nordstrom internship & life


Ok so I DO know that it's about time to update this thing! Both Bryce and I have been so busy often working 10 hour days, and then taking the metro (through insane traffic jams) back to our home in Lake Forest Park...but we are having so much fun and absolutely loving Seattle :) We finally made a little time to take some pictures so here they are:


     the picture above is the area behind our apartment.

  we live on Lake Washington. this is the view from our backyard.


  Bryce hanging out down by the lake.



   another one of our views of Lake Washington.
   this picture is mostly for my mom. i like to remind her that 
we live right next door to a strip club: deja vu.



3 comments:

rocketmom said...

Oh Heather it is GORGEOUS! Man I wish we could come visit! Keep taking lots of pictures because I will likely have to live it through you!

Kelly and Jill Burk said...

Heather and Bryce, you really do live in an amazing city, despite the rain. Seattle was one of the most fun cities that Kelly and I have visited. Don't you just love all the lush green and forest trees around you? I grew up in Oregon and it is just like Washington. I miss it, so thanks for those beautiful photos.

Nelee said...

I didn't know you lived next door to a strip club! Maybe Bryce could work nights? Just kidding. We miss you and I want to see the photos you took with Camberley. Please post them to your blog! I hope that you are enjoying Seattle.