8.20.2008

i think it's time

Ok, as much as i HATE to do it, we've decided that we probably need to go private...too many strange people out there, you know? So everybody send your email addresses so you can read our blog! Even if you have been sneakily reading it and we aren't the bestest of friends yet, send it so you can keep on reading! :) thanks guys!

14 comments:

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

tntwilson05@gmail.com

Karissa Kay said...

Heather, I saw your blog on Laurel's! How's Nordstrom treating you? Are you guys still in Seattle? I have a blog too but it's also private (good idea!) My email address is karissa.smallwood@gmail.com. Send me yours and I'll add you too!
www.bradyandkarissa.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

courtneycool90@msn.com, I'm sorry about that you guys! When are you getting back from Seattle?

Lisa said...

Hey Heather,how I enjoy reading your cute blogs!I never even knew you were married!Anyway,please do add me to your blog they're so fun! Here's mine... www.landrhammond.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Opps...this is the right one... www.randlhammond.blogspot.com :)

kelsey and murray said...

kelstucker@gmail.com

Laurel said...

laurel.richardson@yahoo.com

AlliSMiles said...

ashiozawamiles@gmail.com

thanks!

alli

Kevin and Allison said...

allisonadavis@gmail.com

Kelly and Jill Burk said...

jillyburk@hotmail.com

Well good for you guys on going private. We are also private for our kids sake. So Heather email me and I will get you guys on our blog. Best wishes to you and Bryce.

Melissa said...

mballantyne3@hotmail.com


as much as you arent excited to come back here....we are. if you need help getting unpacked let us know.

Jennifer said...

jborget@gmail.com

Unknown said...

lizardbaird@gmail.com

Rachel Sharp said...

rachelesharp2@gmail.com

I better be on the list!