8.19.2008

it's almost over

This is our last week living in seattle! I can't believe HOW FAST the time flew by! As much as we're excited to get back to school and utah life, I am SO sad to leave. I'm gunna REALLY miss all my girls at store 1 so much! they decided to have a 'going away' dinner later this week since bryce and I head back to P-town on Tuesday so I'll def post pictures this weekend.

Last week my whole fam came up to visit. It's always great hanging out with everybody and so much fun seeing how big baby C has grown. It was our first time seeing Justin since he came home from the mission, too. It was AMAZING to just relax and not have a schedule and just do whatever. That's how I like it :) Here are a few of the super fun things we did with everyone here:


 We took Camberley to the beach to play in the water (but mostly in the sand).




Nelee and I treehuggin' on the little trail we discovered.




Camberley just hangin' out under the willow tree on the trail.

My two boys and me in our wildly colorful blankets.

Pike Place Market

The cool wall at the convention center.



A ship out on the harbor.

Rikky Logan eating gummy snake(yum)



Dad and Bryce in the downtown public library.

mom, rikky, me in the library

rikky, justin, bryce 

downtown seattle 

bryce playing with camberley
my super cute hubby and me :) 






It was so much fun having you guys here! We love you and miss all of ya'll already!


4 comments:

Laurel said...

Awww, I LOVE you guys and am so excited you're almost back! Can't wait to hear all about your crazy summer.

Nelee said...

Cute pics. I will just steal the ones I like from your Web site. So why the decision to go private?

Unknown said...

Oh! I love the pics! I LOVE the one of Camberley!

Unknown said...

I don't think your family could be any cuter! I'm glad they all were able to come out and visit!