The girls, Bryce, and I did the Cheesecake Factory thing to say goodbye. We were there for a grand total of 3.5 hours, and dude, I probably burned all the calories off that I consumed in that one sitting from laughing so hard. I LOVE these Store #1 girls so much and REALLY REALLY am gunna miss them all. Thank you girls for the best summer ever and for being my BFFs! (we even have BFF friendship bracelets to prove it! haha) And just wait,...I'll be back :)
And of course they all wanted to pretend like it was my birthday haha
3 comments:
oh..how fun! I love you haircut!
Sad! That's how I felt when my husband and I lived in New York for a summer and had to leave!
and yet everyone in Provo is SO happy to have you back! Let's see if we can talk and hang out more than the few months before you left. Maybe one of us will actually make that long trek across the parking lot to the others apartment! haha!
Post a Comment