9.10.2008

Tagged

48 ODD Things about you! 

1. Do you like blue cheese? Hate it.
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? NO!
3. Do you own on a gun? not yet...but we're talking about it :)
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? ALWAYS vanilla in my rootbeer
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Never.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? LOVE LOVE LOVE them. Always have. Gross, I know.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Noel (ha! that's a joke...story for another day)
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water with lemon. Or cranberry juice. Or orange juice.
9. Do you do push ups? Rarely.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Besides my wedding ring of course, my HOT PINK square ruby earrings that mom and dad still won't let me wear because they just KNOW i'll lose 'em! thanks guys.
11. Favorite hobby? Dancing, Running, and now GOLFING :)
12. Do you have A.D.D.? while being a psych major i know that the
term "ADD" is incorrect, I still think I have "ADD". This is why Bryce says he can no longer go to church with me, because I can't sit still and I'm often WAY too distracting.
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I CAN be very very shy and awkward. That is, until you really get to know me.
14. Middle name? Nicole
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I should eat breakfast, I need to go grocery shopping, Wow, I'm still tired!
16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Papa John's pizza :), $500 worth of pictures from Brody Dezember...look at his webpage he's amazing, a vanilla rootbeer.
18. Current worry? I always have anxiety. Whether it's a real worry or not. Ha!
19. Current 'hate' right now? I'm  not a hater.
20. Favorite place to be? In Texas on the river, or in Mexico on the beach.
21. How did you bring in the New Year? With family and close friends in TX.
22. Where would you like to go? Holland, Brazil, Portugal 
24. Do you own slippers? If my UGGs count as slippers.
25. What's your nickname? Heathe (like Heather without the R), "The Girl" (given by 'the boys')
26. What year would you go back in time to? The 40s. Definitely.
27. Can you whistle? Nope. 
28. Favorite color? Green.
29. Would you be a pirate? Yes.
30. What songs do you sing in the shower? Depends what song is in my head.
31. Favorite girl's name? Annie, Caroline, Paisley
32. Favorite boy's name? Preston, Kyle, Cameron, Liam.
33. What's in your pocket right now? A bobbypin.
34. Last thing that made you laugh? Bryce doing impressions of Buster from Arrested Development 
35. Most wonderful job you ever had? There are three that tie at most wonderful for different reasons: Trophy Motors, believe it or not, where I got to make my own schedule and make fun of certain people that work there, Campus Visits...just because :), or my current one.
36. Worst injury you've ever had? Either the double fracture in my leg (thanks Chels for picking me up on the golf cart everyday because I couldn't walk up the hill in my cast), or the broken neck.
37. Remember your first kiss? Unfortunately.
38. How many TVs do you have in your house? 1.
39. Who is your funniest friend? Either Rikky or Cameron Larson.
40. How many dogs do you have? None right now, but in 8 months I'll have a Yorkie. 
41. Does someone have a crush on you? Yes :)
42. What is your favorite movie(s)?: My Best Friend's Wedding, To Live, Blue Streak haha
43. What is your favorite candy? SOUR PUNCH STRAWS!
44. Favorite Sports: Playing-tennis, soccer   Watching-definitely the NBA
45. Your favorite meal? It depends.
46. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Haha laughing SO hard and telling dumb jokes to Bryce while he was trying to finish studying.
47. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? It's 10am and I'm STILL tired?
48. Do you have any odd habits? Oh I have SO many weird ones. I NEVER drink the bottom last bit of a drink...including the last bit of milk from the milk carton. I NEVER eat leftovers. I HAVE HAVE HAVE to brush my teeth before I ever eat breakfast or drink anything in the morning (I don't think that one is odd, actually I'm sure it's common, but everyone close to me seems to have told me its WEIRD. what do you guys do?). I call all cars "vehicles" and never cars. I always say "fuel" instead of "gas/gasoline".

Ok so I tag-- Britni, Nelee, Rachel S., Jenn Borget, Aiona, Missy, & Chelsy!

1 comment:

Spence & Aiona said...

Ha ha ha, that is so funny that you tagged me, because I did one of these yesterday, and I tagged you!!! And, you and I have quite a few things in common! Love it! :) Don't forget to do the one I tagged you on! :)