9.27.2008

charming.

I have always really really loved super OLD houses and old buildings. And since we'll hopefully be leaving Provo in oh, 7 months or so, I've developed a fascination with internet house hunting. While on this new kick of mine, I recently fell in love with this house. Not to mention that it is located in downtown historic New Braunfels, TX. And it is over 100 years old! Can't get better than that :)













Isn't it darling?

7 comments:

rocketmom said...

That is such a cute house...where is it? How much? I too love old houses, but I don't think we could afford one that is already remolded and I don't think I have the patience for doing it myself, because I would be doing it BY MYSELF! :) This house is adorable though!

Heather & Bryce said...

i know Brit, i LOVE it! it's over behind Huisache! :) the sad part about it though is that its only a 2 bedroom house (theres an office they say you can turn into a bedroom for a third but...) and it's going for $350k. agh! thats just not practical for an old house in NB haha

Spence & Aiona said...

dang, they really made that custom! some people are so clever! I love it! and I love old houses too! but, don't leave us again! ps...we still need to do a double date!

Kelly and Jill Burk said...

I love it Heather!

Laurel said...

I LOVE IT! While we were house-hunting I was always drawn to old homes, too, but didn't want to be the one to renovate it. Some nice soul did that for you!

What? You don't just have $350k lying under your mattress?

Jennifer said...

So darling!! Love it!! please move down here that would be so great!!! I love Austin and we've gotta do fun things together!! I still haven't visited your town but I'm planning on it next month!!

Natalie said...

Yay, we can be bloging buddies now! The house is super cute by the way! I hope the second interview in Texas goes well! ttyl :)