while we were in Seattle, I discovered a little cupcake shop. Cutest place ever, most AMAZING cupcakes of my life. I developed a little bit of an obsession. Snickerdoodle. Red Velvet. Chocolate Graham Cracker. Chocolate Chip Mint. Lemon Coconut. Vanilla Vanilla. Vanilla Chocolate. Chocolate Vanilla. You get the point. Complete heaven in that little shop. Wanna see how cute? Go here: Trophy Cupcakes. So back here in Provo, I've suffered from extreme craving...so it was a must that I find a replacement shop! I found a cute one in SLC called 'So Cupcake'. Not as incredible as Trophy Cupcakes in Seattle, but still pretty dang good :) And lots more creative flavors to choose from!
9.06.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I think So Cupcake's cupcakes are so much better. just my opinion though. Sorry to disapoint you.
Love your Husband
And there's Hey Cupcake in Austin! I LOVE cupcake shops!!
The cupcakes were DELICIOUS! Thanks for sharing! We've already hung out more than the year before you left! haha!
If you ever get a chance to venture to Vegas check out The Cupcakery. That place rocks!!! Heather email me your email address so I can invite you and Bryce to our blog, we keep it private as well.
here's my email: jillyburk@hotmail.com
Post a Comment