12.19.2008

belated birthday post

This is a happy belated birthday post to BRYCE :)
And of course, I'll follow tradition and post 24 things I love about my cute husband:

1. When he wakes up in the morning and I'm still sleeping, he always kisses my forehead and tells me he loves me!
2. He lets me hold onto him when walking through ice, since slipping on ice is my biggest phobia.
3. He has the cutest rosy cheeks when he blushes :)
4. He doesn't judge me and my bad habits.
5. He really understands my extreme love of clothes (...and boots...and handbags...), even though he doesn't always act like it.
6. He ALWAYS washes the dishes for me.
7. He watches all my silly tv shows with me, and never complains.
8. He always comes to my rescue and kills nasty bugs before they kill me. He's fearless.
9. If I just "happen" to fall asleep before we say our night time prayers, he always tickles me until I get out of bed to pray.
10. He's singing a new song at the top of his lungs every morning as he gets ready. 
11. He is right beside me in my Sonic addiction.
12. He's brutally honest with me. 
13. He's a rock star when it comes to guitar hero.
14. He's an amazing golfer, and he LOVES teaching me how to golf too :)
15. He is genius. Seriously. The kid's got brains. He's SO smart.
16. He LOVES teaching me about computer stuff. I'm slowly becoming a nerd too!
17. He is a forgiver. We fight...and he's SO over it in 5 minutes.
18. He is the perfect balance for me in every way.
19. He loves my cooking! even gluten free.
20. When I'm having a bad day, he tells me "somebody looks like they need a hug!"
21. He designates "special tv show catch-up" time for the two of us...and is so so sad if I violate that time by watching a show without him.
22. Scary movies paired with cuddling is his favorite.
23. He is so loyal to both our families and me.
24. He loves me regardless of how stupid I can be.

happy happy birthday, bryce!  i love you tons :)

3 comments:

The Fernandes Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bryce... I'm sorry our gift didn't arrive on time. Your postal service must live by "mormon standard time".

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

Happy Birthday Bryce lets celebrate around April when you guys live here. That is very exciting news.

AlliSMiles said...

aw, what a sweetie!