12.29.2008

my favorite Baby C

Just wanted to post some pictures of my super adorable niece ...just because I love her so much! :)
(These were taken when I went to Texas back in October...sorry I didn't post them sooner!)











5 comments:

Melissa said...

I cant believe I havent ever seen her, but I cant wait until Feb. comes around. She really is a cute little baby. I love her darker skin, dark hair, and big blue eyes. How come we never see you guys??? we have to get together a few times before you move to Texas.

The Fernandes Family said...

I need to get copies of these... she is so precious.

Nelee said...

She looks so cute! I love the one with her wrapped up in the pink towel. When you move here, you can see her all the time!!!

Natalie said...

Very cute niece! :) I just wanted to tell you how great I think you are! Seriously, thanks so much for being excited for me and asking me questions about my pregnancy at church today. It was very sweet of you!!! Hope you had a great Christmas! :)

Jennifer said...

Oh wow, what a cutie!! I want to meet that little thang!