bryce accepted an amazing job offer in San Antonio.
we're moving to TEXAS the end of april :)
i am so proud of him and love him SO much.
i am the happiest girl on the planet!
here are a few of the things i miss and/or am most excited for come april:
(obviously my family and friends are number one)
[pictures are in this order] gruene hall. schlitterbahn (most famous waterpark in the world). the river (my summer sanity!). gruene. bluebonnets. and my new puppy (i've already picked her name!...i will share details in a later post).






6 comments:
There really is something so charming about Texas. Congrats to Bryce and to you as well Heather. I know I haven't seen you guys since last Feb. but it would be nice to see you guys before you head off for Texas.
Congratulations to Bryce! And to you, really. You get to go home! I know we all keep "talking" about it, but we will DEFINITELY do a group date before you guys leave. I think April gives us enough time... :)
That is very exciting news!! Congrats to you guys! I'm sure you'll love being in Texas near your family! I'll miss you guys. What's this about a new puppy? Have you got one yet or are you getting one when you move? :) Hope you are doing well!
YAY!!!! And Bryce will become a big SPURS fan... I can see it already. Don't deny it Bryce ;)
It is going to be the other way around. I am going a Jazz proselyting mission. Everyone in Texas will love the Jazz when I am through and if they don't then they will be one of the ones who rejected the truth and wind up in outer darkness.
OMG OMG OMG Congrats!!! We can hang out now!!! I'm so happy yay!!! It's not THAT far away ok?
Post a Comment