Corteiga tagged me! :)
1. Post rules on your Blog
2. Answer the 6 "8" Items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.
8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Gossip Girl
2. The Soup
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Lost
5. This season of the Bachelor (have never been a fan until now!)
6. American Idol
7. The Secret Life (kind of cheesy, but kind of good :))
8. The Office
2. Answer the 6 "8" Items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.
8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Gossip Girl
2. The Soup
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Lost
5. This season of the Bachelor (have never been a fan until now!)
6. American Idol
7. The Secret Life (kind of cheesy, but kind of good :))
8. The Office
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to Recognition Meeting: I got ALLSTAR :)
2. Met Blake Nordstrom (i love him!)
3. Sat in class til 8:30 PM
4. Went to Sonic TWICE
5. Took a nap
6. Went grocery shopping
7. Bryce & I caught up on watching American Idol auditions
8. Did some homework. boring.
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. My triple birthday dinner with my best friends :) coming up soon!
2. Graduating
3. Getting my puppy in April
4. Seeing J, J, & C next week!
5. Shopping day with Nelee
6. MOVING TO TEXAS!
7. Being able to wear sandals and swimsuits
8. Doing absolutely nothing but just hanging out with Bryce for a couple weeks in April/May
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Tucanos
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. Cafe Rio
4. Gristmill
5. Specialties
6. Nordstrom Grill (seattle...sounds silly, but AMAZING)
7. TL&C (fried pickles especially)
8. Hanna's
8 Things on My Wish List
1. Puppy
2. New Car
3. A House
4. A HOT body for summer
5. A body that can handle gluten
6. for my Zoey puppy to get better :(
7. a 73'' tv (really the size doesn't matter, as long as it's bigger than Jeremys. JUST KIDDING, jerm!)
8. this new juicy swim suit (*courtesy of nordstrom.com)
1. Went to Recognition Meeting: I got ALLSTAR :)
2. Met Blake Nordstrom (i love him!)
3. Sat in class til 8:30 PM
4. Went to Sonic TWICE
5. Took a nap
6. Went grocery shopping
7. Bryce & I caught up on watching American Idol auditions
8. Did some homework. boring.
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. My triple birthday dinner with my best friends :) coming up soon!
2. Graduating
3. Getting my puppy in April
4. Seeing J, J, & C next week!
5. Shopping day with Nelee
6. MOVING TO TEXAS!
7. Being able to wear sandals and swimsuits
8. Doing absolutely nothing but just hanging out with Bryce for a couple weeks in April/May
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Tucanos
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. Cafe Rio
4. Gristmill
5. Specialties
6. Nordstrom Grill (seattle...sounds silly, but AMAZING)
7. TL&C (fried pickles especially)
8. Hanna's
8 Things on My Wish List
1. Puppy
2. New Car
3. A House
4. A HOT body for summer
5. A body that can handle gluten
6. for my Zoey puppy to get better :(
7. a 73'' tv (really the size doesn't matter, as long as it's bigger than Jeremys. JUST KIDDING, jerm!)
8. this new juicy swim suit (*courtesy of nordstrom.com)

Ok I tag Nelee, Missy, Britni, Melva/Rikky (or both) and whoever else wants to do it :)
3 comments:
adorable swimsuit! when (if) i get my body back i'll definitely invest.
p.s. we are moving to houston for the summer! sort of far but sort of close.
Aaaahhh! I love gossip girl, and American Idol... Vote for Taylor V., I know her!
I feel so out of the loop on your life now that I'm not your visiting teacher anymore!!! Hope you update soon and I hope you're doing well! :)
Post a Comment