1.12.2009

baby making machine

   [This picture of Jenn and I was taken 5 years ago ... no I was not 12, although I'm very aware of the fact that I appear to be. Thank you.]


My gorgeous and hilarious friend (and former roommate:)), Jenn, has the most entertaining blog ever [baby making machine]. I'm pretty much obsessed. Check it out HERE!

Little background behind her blog: Jenn and her husband, Brian, have been married for 4 years now. The only child they currently have is Snoop, their adorable pup. When I first met Jenn, she was still single, and she made it clear to me that she was strictly CAREER DRIVEN. She said she would NOT get married and most definitely not think about children until she was in her 30s. She met Brian within the next couple of months, fell in love, and got married! and they seriously are the perfect couple. I adore them. Four years later, while in the midst of an AMAZING career she's made for herself as a news anchor/reporter, she's been bit by the baby bug. She's currently debating when the right time to add a baby to their family will be...and reading all about her decision process is fabulous.

She does SO much research into everything dealing with pre-pregnancy, conception, birth control, pregnancy, delivering, twins, maternity clothes, cooking, biracial children, general motherhood, EVERYTHING. And she is HILARIOUS. Please please read her blog...and let me know what you think! Her personality is addicting, I think you'll get hooked.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Heather you are TOOOO sweet! I'm so glad you like my blog, and enough to blog about it, wow! I feel super special! I'm excited that my friends are getting into it and that people find some of what I say entertaining :o)

Can't wait to see you guys when you move back to Texas!

Nelee said...

What a cute girl! She'll give in sooner or later...we all do. I remember telling my ex-boyfriend that I never wanted children. I actually think he dumped me because of it. Oh well, his loss because look at what a beautiful baby I produced. He he he. When is it your turn? We need some cousins.