It's about time: I'm officially an Auntie! :) We are so happy that baby Camberley Allyson Fernandes is here! She was born tonight around 10 pm after Nelee had an almost 24 hour HARD labor. she's 7lbs 6oz and is 21'' long and happy and healthy and very very alert. Joel and Britni were able to take lots of pictures, so you can check out their blog to see more of the gorgeous bebe! We will keep you updated!
4.10.2008
baby camberley
It's about time: I'm officially an Auntie! :) We are so happy that baby Camberley Allyson Fernandes is here! She was born tonight around 10 pm after Nelee had an almost 24 hour HARD labor. she's 7lbs 6oz and is 21'' long and happy and healthy and very very alert. Joel and Britni were able to take lots of pictures, so you can check out their blog to see more of the gorgeous bebe! We will keep you updated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So exciting! Though being a mother is totally awesome, I'm very excited to be an aunt for the first time this August. I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet new niece. :)
So cute!!!
Post a Comment