baahahaahaaha! i love you too heather, but the end of the series will prove otherwise! i promise! my suns will pull through! because they have talent! :) best of luck to your spurs on friday! they're going to need it!
by the way, thanks for the post! it made my day! :)
we're sure going to miss you and bryce around here for the summer! we'll be counting the days until you both return! (even though you are a spurs fan!) :]
Ok imagine me with my cute Spurs outfit on and me screaming as loud as I can: GOOOO SPURS GOOOOO!!! Love me Spurs action! LOVE THE POST! I can't WAIT until we beat the SUNS...sorry SUN FANS! That Giant Cactus is going DOWN!
Ok I am loving this rivalry between these 2 teams! Heather, you and Taylor are too cute with your basketball teams. So since you will be living in Seattle for a little while are you going to take on the Sonics as one of your teams? Just a thought :)
5 comments:
O i'm sorry did you mean go Mavs? I know they are sucking it up but they could sure use some of the spurs luck.
baahahaahaaha! i love you too heather, but the end of the series will prove otherwise! i promise! my suns will pull through! because they have talent! :) best of luck to your spurs on friday! they're going to need it!
by the way, thanks for the post! it made my day! :)
we're sure going to miss you and bryce around here for the summer! we'll be counting the days until you both return! (even though you are a spurs fan!) :]
HA!
I've just got to put in there (this is for you, Bryce)
GO, JAZZ, GO!!!
Ok imagine me with my cute Spurs outfit on and me screaming as loud as I can: GOOOO SPURS GOOOOO!!!
Love me Spurs action! LOVE THE POST! I can't WAIT until we beat the SUNS...sorry SUN FANS! That Giant Cactus is going DOWN!
Ok I am loving this rivalry between these 2 teams! Heather, you and Taylor are too cute with your basketball teams. So since you will be living in Seattle for a little while are you going to take on the Sonics as one of your teams? Just a thought :)
Post a Comment