I love seattle. What a fun way to spend your summer. PS are you guys going to die when you come back to 38? I know I did when I got back from Texas
Seattle looks beautiful! I would love to go there. Store #1 looks equally as beautiful! I'm sure I could do some major shopping damage...
Hi!!! I love your pix of Seattle. It is SO beautiful there. I am jealous!!! Enjoy your time there. I miss you a lot!!! Keep on calling.Love you guys. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love seattle. What a fun way to spend your summer. PS are you guys going to die when you come back to 38? I know I did when I got back from Texas
Seattle looks beautiful! I would love to go there. Store #1 looks equally as beautiful! I'm sure I could do some major shopping damage...
Hi!!! I love your pix of Seattle. It is SO beautiful there. I am jealous!!! Enjoy your time there. I miss you a lot!!! Keep on calling.
Love you guys. :)
Post a Comment