I LOVE the pictures! You are doing a great job! I love the colors of Bryce by the door. Keep em coming!
ALL these pictures make me so happy! I am glad you guys are loving it there (though I KNEW you would...). I am totally jealous you get to hang out in downtown Seattle every day. :) Definitely keep more pictures coming! We miss you guys!
How do you like working at the number 1 store? Great pictures! I love Seattle.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I LOVE the pictures! You are doing a great job! I love the colors of Bryce by the door. Keep em coming!
ALL these pictures make me so happy! I am glad you guys are loving it there (though I KNEW you would...). I am totally jealous you get to hang out in downtown Seattle every day. :) Definitely keep more pictures coming! We miss you guys!
How do you like working at the number 1 store? Great pictures! I love Seattle.
Post a Comment