6.08.2008

texas & camberley

Ok, so our new little niece, baby Camby, is so cute! Before we came out to Seattle, we were able to spend a few days in Texas with all of the family, especially Baby. It was great seeing everybody and getting some warmer weather...I can never get enough of Texas :)





Bryce absolutely adores her. Any time she would fuss or begin to cry, we'd just hand her to Bryce and she'd fall right asleep! He's looking forward to being a dad one day, but for now we'll enjoy Camberley, and watch Nelee & Jeremy be the incredible parents that they are!

4 comments:

britni said...

She is so sweet! I love 2nd pic of Bryce and her...so cute! Come see her again soon (so we can see yall)!

Melissa said...

I am jealous that you were able to visit... and see everyone... and get to see the cute little baby. Hopefully one day we can make it out there and see everyone again. I like the pics. Cute picture of you guys.

Jennifer said...

Yall are so cute! I'm excited to move to Texas too!

Congrats on moving! I'm sad I won't see you for a long time but thank goodness for blogs! haha

Nelee said...

Very cute pictures! Thanks for posting them. Bryce was really good with Camberley. She loved him! She loves both of you and is very lucky to have you as an aunt. We miss you!