
This is my(Bryce) list of things that frustrate me about Seattle.
1. Ever since we have been here I have found myself getting very frustrated when we drive anywhere. In Utah everyone goes 5 to 10 miles an hour over the speed limit. Here everyone sees the speed limit and it means going 5 to 10 under. Also on the freeway into Seattle everyone slows down when ever there is an on-ramp and they also slow down when they go over the bridge to Seattle. This is just a little frustrating. People who have lived here say you get used to it and you start going 5 to 10 under the speed limit everywhere too.
2. Everything is organic! You cannot get any produce at the store that is not organic. Organic is well and good, but if you are looking for NORMAL you can not find it.
3. $4.45 a gallon for gas.
4. 9 % sales tax
5. no SONIC!-(this one is Heather's)
Well we don't hate Seattle we really think it is beautiful and other than the few things that that we are coping with we love it up here.
4 comments:
Man I cannot believe gas..it is really getting RIDICULOUS! I agree with Heather you have to have Sonic close for those little cravings you get.
Without Sonic I would DIE. I guess I have to cross Seattle off my potential list.
Yea...everyone drives slow there...didn't I warn you about that?
You never get used to it. I've been away for 10 years and when I go back it drives me ab-so-lute-ly batty. There's something else peculiar. People camp out in the fast lane, and pass on the right. It's almost as if they've switched the fast lane to the far right. Just watch.
Post a Comment